Supportive Pregnancy Care® is a flexible education & resources framework enabling maternity care providers to offer group prenatal care
Supportive Pregnancy Care® is great for you and your baby.
• It can help reduce your risk for giving birth early
• You meet pregnant people in your area who are due about the same time as you
• You have more time with your provider
• You learn from the questions and experiences of other pregnant people
• You can talk about your worries and will learn what to do if you experience any problems
• Group time with your provider and other pregnant people will help you feel confident and ready for labor and birth
Learn more about Supportive Pregnancy Care® today by contacting Abide!